Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Fourth of July!!

Yesterday was the 241st Birthday of the United States, I think that makes us a teenager compared to some countries. 

Every one has their traditions on what they do on the Holiday. R is in Orlando, so, my day was quiet - by choice - I didn't go anywhere, didn't see anyone. I wrote until I fell asleep at the keyboard, stitched, cleaned, made homemade brownies, and generally enjoyed the day off from the day job. Next year maybe I'll try a party or parade or the fireworks, but this year, I really just needed the quiet. If I'm up for it, maybe I'll go to the Air Show and Balloon Festival in Battle Creek. It's an annual event, which is where this photo was taken. I've added fly in a hot air balloon to my bucket list.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy Fourth of July.

Blessings,
Simone.

No comments: