Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Book Report - Goal Update and What I'm Reading Now

It's about half-way through the year, which still really doesn't seem possible. There are 3 days left in June. Sunday, not even a full week away, R leaves for Orlando for the month. When they get back it'll be time for College Orientation. That also doesn't seem possible, mostly though because I don't feel old enough to actually have a college student.

At the beginning of 2017 I set a series of Goals, things I wanted to accomplish this year. One of them was to read 26 books. 20 whatever, 3 Non-Fiction, 3 Classics. At the half-way point it stands to reason that I should have read approximately 13 books. I haven't. I've read 5.

I finished:
























































































































































































I have enjoyed every book I've read so far this year.


I'm in the process of reading:




I'm about two-thirds of the way finished with this. I'm learning a ton. It points out the good things about writing by the seat of your pants and how to take your stories to the next level.






























 I've just started this, but I'm enjoying it.
































I have several books I want to read this year, plus I keep adding more. There are three or four self-improvement books I want to read this year in addition to my ever-growing to-be-read pile.

 I completely disconnected my cable, so that will give me time to read. Hopefully, I'll be finished with the books I'm reading now by the end of July and I can start on something else. I have books by Rick Reed, Charlie Cochet, and Rhys Ford to read.


I'm curious to know what everyone is reading, as there really aren't enough books to read.

Blessings,
Simone.



No comments: