The photograph (DoodleDoll Productions) is the pier that Nick walks down and watches the waves crash on it.
I have a soundtrack for every book I write. It's the music that either invokes the emotion I need or want to capture or speaks to me about the main characters and story lines involved in the book.
Here is the soundtrack for Finding Love.
1. Lose Control - Evanescence - The Open Door -
2. Weight of the World - Evanescence - The Open Door
3. Sweet Sacrifice - Evanescence - The Open Door
4.Toast - Tori Amos - The Beekeeper
5. Original Sinsuality - Tori Amos - The Beekeeper
6. We're Not Going to Take It - Twisted Sister - We're Not Going To Take It
7. Evacuee - Enya - Shepard's Moon
8. The Hunter - Clannad - Sirius
9. I Will Find You - Clannad - Banba
10. Bring Me to Life - Evanescence - Fallen
11. Going Under - Evanescence - Fallen
12. Pain - Composed by:Larry Buksbaum, BMI, Scott P. Schreer, BMI - Freeplaymusic.com
13. Thunderization - Composed by:Pierre Langer, SESAC (50%), Scott P. Schreer, BMI (50%) - Freeplaymusic.com
14. Tears of Joy - Composed by:Pierre Langer, SESAC (50%), Scott P. Schreer, BMI (50%) - Freeplaymusic.com
15. Eagle's Path - Ah*Nee*Mah - Ancient Voices
16. Broken Pieces - Clannad - Lore
It's an eclectic mixing of music to say the least.
Monday - 132
Tuesday - 222