Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Enjoy Walks On The Beaches and...

Whiskers on kittens, rain drops on roses, and blue satin sashes....

Over at Writer's Evolution this week we are talking about our favorite things and if they make it into our books. Mia and I have each taken a different approach on this topic, which is infinitely interesting because then you can say - OMG! I totally forgot about that! or Now, I see it!

Bug is getting ready to go to camp. Her school does an weeklong outdoor camp during the school year for her grade - it'll be her first camp - away or day - ever. Thankfully not her first time away from me, because then I'd be really nervous. Anyway, I'm wandering off topic - oh well.

So, in the spirit of my favorite things, let me share a few of mine...in no particular order - maybe

1. Hot men
2. Tattoos on hot men
3. Favorite mode of transportation - motorcycle or plane - sadly, I don't own either of them - yet
4. Favorite dessert - thick and rich homemade cheesecake (should maybe make it for an upcoming retreat)
5. Favorite food - my mom's homemade beef bbq (now to get her recipe)
6. Favorite music - Enya, Tori Amos, Elvendrums
7. Favorite Sci-Fi Movie - Dune with William Hurt
8. Favorite Movie - The Princess Bride
9. Favorite Book to Ground Me - The Inheritance by Louisa May Alcott
10. Favorite Hobby - Sewing


So, there are a few of my favorite things, which are not actually on my post at Writers Evolution.

I promise to blog more often. However, now I'm heading back to my cave and work on the soundtrack for my newest book which while still being m/m takes me into the paranormal realm. THat should be a fun trip. Then to write it. I'd like to finish it by the second week of NaNoWriMo.

So, tell me, what are a few of your favorite things???

No comments: