The cookies I made were from the back of the Nestle's Toll House Chocolate Chips bag, and while they tasted good, they were a little crispy and way too flat. But there aren't any left, so they couldn't have been too bad.
The Zucchini Bread recipe was from Allrecipes.com - love that site - and it turned out really well. I made 3 loves and none of them lasted more than a couple of days.
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 2/3 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat eggs well. Add oil, brown sugar, zucchini, and vanilla; stir well. Blend in flour, cinnamon, baking powder, soda, and salt. Stir in raisins and nuts. Pour batter into two greased and floured 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour. Cool.
If you don't use the 9 x 5 pans, it makes more. I didn't add the raisins or the nuts, and it tasted perfectly fine. The only hard part was grating the zucchini. I want to make it again, but they said the s-word on the news this morning - repeatedly - so, I don't know if it'll be around anymore. At least not for a reasonable price. Should've gotten more from the farmers market and frozen it after I grated it.