Tuesday, May 26, 2009

To Do List

I don't generally make to do lists because I can't seem to stick with them. But, I'm tired and procrastinating. I'm still not happy with the first chapter, but right now there isn't anything I can do about it.

It's not that I don't have plenty to do, I do. I'm just not motivated. And that is a bad thing. I should be writing, or at the very least packing and sorting to get ready to move. My daughter's last day of school is next week. Sometime in the next couple of weeks I need to uncover my scrapbooking stuff so that I can actually finish the Book of Wonder pages for Finding Love and Knight of Pleasure. The soundtrack is done, and has been playing almost non-stop, and I know more about my characters. There are a few things that I'm still playing with, but that should work out allright.

The photo is one of the Lighthouses on Lake Michigan (from Juli at Doodle Doll Productions) that is similar to the one Nick vists.

So my to do list:

1. Call on apartments

2. Follow up calls to jobs

3. Apply to at least one new job

4. Write one new chapter in KOP

5. Go through three boxes of stuff.

No comments: