Monday, May 11, 2009

A New WIP


I sent off a finished BBL and started a new project within a day or so. The snapshot of an idea came in pieces and parts - more pieces and parts than usual, not even giving me clues about the main characters, who are a little bit on the important side. :)

So after brainstorming for a few days I have a workable story line, and I'm about half-way through the first chapter. Yeah! This one, is set at a Renaissance Faire well, part of the time it is, and is a contemporary m/m. I gave it a working title of Knights of Pleasure and I'm thinking it will be the first in a series of books based around a microbrewery that one of the guys co-owns. Before I go spilling the name of the brewery though, I need to do a bit more research on a few things. It's coming along great, with a few things to work out, but I'm working on it. I love writing!

No comments: