Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Finally Over Being Sick

For the record, getting sick sucks. Big Time. I had planned on finishing Behind the Masque this month. It needed to be finished this month because there are other things I want to write. Getting sick was not in the cards, because I couldn't write. The couple of days I took off from the day job were mostly spent sleeping and coughing. With a little bit of stitching, because dragging myself out to the computer wasn't happening.

Ursula LeGuin passed away yesterday. You can read the story here. Today, I'm starting A Wizard of Earthsea. I have several of her books in my To Be Read pile, but haven't read any of them. I also have Left Hand of Darkness that I intend on reading this year.

I did make progress towards my goals until I got sick, and I do intend to write at least 15 minutes a day for the rest of the week. Hopefully more than that. I missed writing.


Blessings,
Simone.

No comments: