Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Insert Cool Blog Title Here

I had this great blog post planned out and was writing it in my head on the way up to the hospital, but as soon as I got to my destination I found myself surrounded by cute male docs and nurses and now I can't remember what I was going to post, but I'm sure it was brilliant.

It's been one of those weeks - school starts next week, I need to finish the edits for my WIP so I can start the next one - which might be a Christmas type one, I haven't decided yet. But the characters for the second book in my new series are screaming at me to hurry up - oh well, I'm not complaining.

Lesson I learned this week - there are no inconsequential details in your books.

And in other news Finding Love comes out next Monday - watch for an excerpt.

No comments: