Wednesday, July 26, 2017

From The Writer's Desk - Last Week of July

2017 has flown by.  It's simply hard to believe it's the end of July. Within a matter of weeks, the leaves will change colors from the multitude of greens to gold, purple, red, and orange before they fall to the ground and the snow begins to fly.

I still don't have my glasses, which means writing and transcribing is slow going. I'm on day three of headache and R has been in pain and miserable for the last week. Hopefully, they are on the mend and will be back to their normal soon.

I finished Dragonflight by Anne McCaffrey and IM by Rick Reed. I'm still reading Write by Karen Peterson and finding it very interesting.  I'm trying to decide between starting Dragonquest by Anne McCaffrey, The Black Arrow by Robert Louis Stevenson, or Hell & High Water by Charlie Cochet. There is also the books that I added to my To Be Read Pile earlier this month (here) that are tempting.

For the rest of the week, I need to concentrate on finish transcribing my handwritten pages, so I can continue writing. I want to finish this book and get it ready to submit to my editor by the end of August. My goal is to write an hour a day. It may take me most of the day to get that one hour, but I'm committed to finishing this book.

Blessings,
Simone.

No comments: