Monday, March 10, 2014

Goals for Week Ending 3/15/14

Okay, so keeping in mind what my April Goals are, my goals for this week are:

1. Write 500 words each day
2. Brainstorm the 2nd Smuggler's Cove Novel. My characters have declared anarchy and have decided that Capturing Desire is not supposed to be the second novel, but the third. Hopefully, I'll find out what this one is supposed to be soon, as I promised it to my editor by the beginning of June. Oi.
3. Blog Monday, Wednesday, and Friday this week.
4. Complete the Series Bible for Smuggler's Cove
5. Exercise daily - sit ups/crunches, push ups, lunges, and leg exercises
6. Yoga
7. Catch up on block of the month quilt squares
8. Stitch 4 hours on one project.

Okay, so the last four aren't technically writing related, but I want to do them anyways and no one lives, truly lives by only doing one activity all the time.

My job has me walking about 5 miles a day - it feels like, since I haven't  broken down and bought one of those pedometer things, I'm just guessing. I know that I'm losing weight and inches. And that thrills me to no end.

No comments: