Friday, July 6, 2018

Camp NaNoWriMo


Image result for camp nanowrimo july 2018

While I'm sure I've heard of Camp NaNoWriMo before, most likely it was mentioned in an article I read somewhere at some point in time, its not something I paid attention to before this year. When a friend's Facebook post mentioned it and that she was setting a goal in minutes and not words I decided to check it out and joined. I set myself a goal of 30 minutes a day. To challenge myself. My goal is to finish one story and get at least halfway through a second.

I've been assigned to a cabin randomly. I asked to be placed in an LGBTQ cabin, and have met some pretty nice people.

So far this month, I haven't written more than 6 minutes, which sucks. So, I will be writing at lunch time and will probably be going to Barnes and Noble or Biggby to write this evening after taking R to work.

No comments: