Monday, December 12, 2016

From The Writer's Desk - Best Laid Plans


https://www.pinterest.com/pin/107030928622639316/

November was NaNoWriMo. I had my writing plans laid out, and a new book to work on. Then a switch in procedure at the day job and added a lot of stress meant, I wrote maybe 4 times the whole month. I did manage to get some reading and cross-stitching in.

Things are calming down at work and stress levels are back to manageable levels.  The day, month, week planning I discovered with the Bullet Journal planning system and the customization that goes along with it, has helped not just manage the stress, but seems to be helping with the productivity.

I'm in the process of figuring out my 2017 writing plans as well as my goals in general.  Ideally, I would like to finish Forbidden by the end of this year. However, if it's by the end of the January I'll still be happy.

So, my goals for this week --

Write 5 days this week (Monday thru Sunday)
Write 500 words a session
Spend 2 - 4 hours on World Development
Focus - Forbidden

Non-Writing -
Go through 2 boxes
Read 30 minutes a day 

Happy Writing and Reading,

Simone.

No comments: