Monday, October 5, 2009

Enter to Win!


To celebrate the fact that I'm going to be a great aunt soon, I'm giving away a free copy of Finding Love in the format of your choice this week. Anyone who leaves a comment on my blog between now and Friday will be entered to win. I'll announce the winner on Saturday!

Finding Love Blurb:

When Nick Jackson finds out that Tristan McTavish, his submissive ex-boyfriend, is missing, he rushes back to Harbour Springs, Michigan to look for him and to find out who has been leaving the mysterious packages with threatening notes, bloodied shirts, and bondage equipment on his doorstep. Along the way they learn to deal with past issues, unrealistic expectations, and how to go through the future together. They find love and each other.

9 comments:

Cinderella said...

It sounds like a very good book, I like yhr teasers I always want more. LOL

Perpetua said...

HI Simone,

I was checking this out the other day at TEB and it look great!! of course the expert was not enough and I want more! I will wait patiently till Saturday and see if I win, but then if not I'll be off to buy it!!!

WS Gager said...

It sounds interesting. Hope to read more.

booklover0226 said...

This sounds great; I love m/m books.

Thanks,
Tracey D

Brenda (b) said...

Congrats on the upcoming great-niece/nephew. And your book sounds terrific too!

Jeanne' said...

Okay, I'm still out of it, left a comment in the wrong place. Book sounds awesome!

LottieP said...

Hi Simone this book looks awesome and is on my TBB list and if I'm not lucky enough to win it then next payday watch out TEB here I come!! Thanks for entering me.
Lottie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on bcoming a great aunt soon... my sister just gave birth to another neice of mine *bg* She's still waiting for me to give her neices or nephews... I told her it'll be a while, lol

Simone Anderson said...

Jeanne,

As long as you commented on any post this week, you'd be fine.