Monday, November 24, 2008

Crayon Drawings


So I started working on this MMF - the idea has been brewing for a while, but I wasn't sure about the relationship between the characters until recently. Because of my school schedule I opted to turn my attention to it because of time - well, lack of time. I did put some dots and a few scribbles in the picture that will be a manuscript. I'm thinking it may top out somewhere between 120 and 150 pages. But I could be wrong. It's been known to happen. LOL. A lot. :) I know more of the back story of the heroine and a secondary character. The government and the role it plays it still a little fuzzy. I don't know if I want to use the typical empire-rebel situation because while it works well, it's done a lot. At least in my experience. Could use the NATO/UN vs. bad guys example, but I don't want to run into a Star Trek world - which is great to watch and all, but way to clean and sterile for me - I'm duty bound to muck it up. :) The semester break is almost here, and it'll be a battle for which book consumes my time - the skeletal tropical adventure, or the new MMF.... hmmmm could be fun.... oh, and then I could...

No comments: